Monday, October 18, 2010

and so it begins..........

David and I are less than 48 hours away from our long awaited cross country trip!

When I finished crying after Brad called me in April of 2009 to tell me he had been accepted into the MBA program at Harvard University I started thinking about what a great opportunity this presented for us to see the fall colors on the east coast.  We were fortunate to have two excellent tour guides when they were in England and we are excited to be able spend some time with them in their present home town of Boston.

We leave Wednesday, October 20th and will return home on November 22nd.  34 days of fun with family and friends.  Wish you could all go with us but alas the truck isn't quite that big and I'm not a light packer!

I will do my best to update daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment